Three days after discussing his outburst in the wake of the Bears’ loss to the Miami Dolphins on Showtime, receiver Brandon Marshall blasted the media for asking him about it. He even used the words ‘‘rant’’ and ‘‘tirade,’’ joking it would be the only sound …Read More
Bears guard Matt Slauson played with the New York Jets during the Mark Sanchez era. The fallout from Brandon Marshall’s locker-room rant was just another week to him. ‘‘This has been nothing compared to what I’ve dealt with in the past,’’ Slauson said. ‘‘I’m proud …Read More
- Sunday playbook: Bears’ offense must pass the Belichick test
- Dan McGrath: Extreme reactions, gullibility are givens with these Bears
- Title-hungry Bears veterans know turnaround has to start now
Receiver Brandon Marshall’s locker-room rant after the Bears’ loss Sunday to the Miami Dolphins wasn’t just the emotion of the moment. It still lingers. And that’s just how he wants it. ‘‘It’s fuel,’’ Marshall said Friday. ‘‘You’ve got to take that frustration and use it …Read More
- Bears still looking for Jay Cutler to take the lead
- It’s time to let Matt Forte be the man
- Jay Cutler says he was just following what coaches outlined vs. Dolphins
- Kyle Fuller might play against Patriots
- Tom Brady is elite; Jay Cutler is, well?
Scores & Schedule
- Bears 24, Patriots 21: Wait, what?
- Bears must break Tom Brady’s rhythm, make him antsy
- Bros Bowl: Vereen brothers will face each other for first time
- Martellus Bennett says Bears must stay the course
- NFL Fantasy football: 4 RBs to consider ... or not
- Ditka on Bears’ rotating-captain policy: ‘That’s because you don’t have one’
- Brandon Marshall on locker-room rant: ‘I wouldn’t change any of my reactions’
- Grading the Bears: Kyle Long the best during the worst
- Do you want Marc Trestman running the Bears?
- Trestman cuts down on Cutler’s decision-making: Are big changes coming?
- FIRST-AND-10: 10 thoughts on the Bears
- Jermon Bushrod: Bears’ yelling at each other won’t go further
- Undependable Jay Cutler at his most maddening in Bears’ loss
- Bears can’t hold in their emotions after ‘unacceptable’ loss
- Bears snap, start to snipe after humbling loss to Dolphins