Ramp Operations Agent
This position is located at O'Hare International Airport in the Cargo area
The pay is $19/ hour
*** $1500 Signing Bonus - $300 after 30 days, $500 after 60 days and $700 after 90 days ****
Join our team at Worldwide Flight Services as a Ramp Operations Agent!
Working either 08:00 am - 04:30 pm or 4:00 pm - 12:30 am - must be able to work weekends
In this role, you will play an important part of our world-leading Cargo operation at O’Hare International Airport. With a focus on safety and attention to detail, you will be responsible for completing various aspects of ramp service functions, including checking the loading and unloading cargo.
Your main job duties may include (but not limited to):
- Cockpit crew transportation on airport
- Ramp Coordination
- Dangerous goods documentation
- Loading Sheet Preparation
- ULD inventory control
- Loading/unloading supervision
- Flight trip file preparation
- Irregularity handling
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have a valid driver's license and be able to provide proof of identity and eligibility to work in the United States.
- Ability to working in all weather conditions
- Computer familiarity necessary.
- Demonstrates qualities of initiative.
- Must be able to lift 50 to 70 pounds (31.9kg).
- Ability to work weekends (ie. Friday, Saturday, Sunday), holidays, and days off.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand the English language.
- May be necessary to speak other language(s), in addition to English, depending on customer contract.
- Must be able to maintain airport authority access, and be able to work scheduled shifts.
- Must be able to follow direction and work safely.