Warehouse Cargo Agent
Join our team at Worldwide Flight Services as a Warehouse Cargo Agent at Chicago O’Hare Airport!
Pay rate: $17- $18.25, dependent upon shift
Various shifts available
Signing bonus: $1500 - $300 after 30 days, $500 after 90 days and $700 after 180 days
Your main job duties may include (not limited to):
- Perform duties related to the handling, counting, receiving, transfer and delivery of all cargo.
- Performs duties related to the loading /unloading of trucks and aircraft containers / pallets, including the removal of tie down gear and other related equipment.
- Verify documentation related to the cargo shipments are accurate.
- Ability to work weekends (ie. Friday, Saturday, Sunday), holidays, and days off.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have a valid driver's license and be able to provide proof of identity and eligibility to work in the United States.
- Ability to lift 50-70 pounds without assistance.
- Ability to drive all cargo handling equipment.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language.
- Ability to maintain airport authority access.
- Ability to follow direction and work safely.
- Position may be subject to random Department of Transportation (DOT) drug testing.
Please use the link below to schedule your appointment now: